Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Babu Maash - 22.12.09

cholayilbabu is busy.
cholayilbabu: hello..venuvetta..


Venu: Hello there. We have not spoken for long time. Thanks for calling. How are you?


cholayilbabu: sukham....venuvettanu sukhamalle


Venu: My health has improved somewhat, though I do not know the reason why except that I am meditating more intently nowadays.


cholayilbabu: good...and hoping much more speedy recovery...


Venu: So what else is news?


cholayilbabu: going fine..and in busy with kairali vayanashala marayamangalam 50 th anniversary


Venu: Yes, I heard about it in the Nellaya site in Orkut.


Sent at 17:45 on Tuesday
cholayilbabu: athe.vipulamaaya paripaadikal...nattipurath thanathu naadaka sanghangal kuranjuvarunnu. so we decided to stage an our own naadakam.oru dhivasam kathakali.oru dhivasam kuttikalude kalaparipadikal.oru dhivasam profesiomal troup nadakam...etc


Venu: Very Good. You must post photos of the same in our Nellaya site in Orkut. Best wishes.


cholayilbabu: o.k venuvetta sure .. one day i tried to post a documentry to you about mulayankavu which was done by one gopi.but couldnot since it is very big.have u got it


Venu: No. I did not receive. What was it about. You may send it as an attachment to my hotmail id, which is venu1005@hotmail.com


Sent at 17:52 on Tuesday
cholayilbabu: i.tried through your Id.but could not.documentry mulayankaavinte itheehyavum,chadangukalum,aghoshangalum ellaam ulppedunnathaanu.id vazhi pattumennu thonnunnilla.onnu koody nokkaam illengil postal aayi ayachu tharaam.nannaayittundu.plz post you address through my id.which is cholayilbabu@gmail.com


Venu: If it is in Malayalam, do not bother. Because, most unfortunately, I do not read much Malaalam - except newspaper headlines. You see, I was born and brough up in Malayasia and was in Kerala only for a few years totally. Most of the time I was out of Kerala and therefore my Malahyalam has remained undeveloped.


cholayilbabu: it is a visual documentry


Venu: Ok, then it will be fine. I shall send you a e-mail so that you can attach it in return e-mail. Otherwise you may tell me the site where it is posted so that I can visit that site.


cholayilbabu: i know your e mail id.let me try once more...then how is the climate there?is it cold there now?


Venu: Not very cold yet. It get colder here only in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment