Saturday, November 7, 2009

Babu Maash - 07.11.09

cholayilbabu is busy.
Calling cholayilbabu@gmail.com at 20:42 on Saturday
cholayilbabu: sorry venu vetta...my head set is out of order


Call with cholayilbabu@gmail.com not answered at 20:43 on Saturday
Venu: I shall call later.


cholayilbabu: o.k.busy aano


Venu: No, I am not busy. The office is closed and I am staying in the office.


cholayilbabu: o.k.how to pass your time as you r alone...


Venu: For some reason, I never get bored. I read a bit, watch TV a bit and browse the net a bit. On the net I participate in some forums, mostly religious forums, and post my comments there. And since I am a lazy fellow, I lie down doing nothing during holidays.


cholayilbabu: being holiday tomorrow y in the office? actually are you in so much bad condition?


Sent at 20:49 on Saturday
Venu: Well, I am actually in somewhat of a bad condition. But that apart, I have always wanted to live in a cave! This situation is cave-like, I am alone in a huge buidling, with only the watchman in the building and I rarely see him! By living in a cave I meant the "sanyasi" type of living.


cholayilbabu: good..sir is your wife alone at house


Venu: No, she is there with my two children, who are studying for LLB. We communicate over the phone if necessary. Sometimes I take a break and go home and stay there for two weeks.


cholayilbabu: how far is office from your house...


Venu: It is about 1 and a half hours by train and bus. About 40 kms, I think.


cholayilbabu: o.k where is your wife house at kerala


Venu: Remember, in Mumbai this is a short distance. Everyone travels this distance up and down daily.
My wife's house is in Anamangad, Malapuram Dt. It is between Cherpalcherry and Perinthalmana. There is a RSS school in Olingara, near Perinthalmana.. I worked there for about a year.


cholayilbabu: i know that school....during which period u worked there...on of my friend Rajendu is working there...you said you are somewhat in a bad condition...actually what is wrong in your health..


Sent at 21:00 on Saturday
Venu: I was there in 1998. I was a clerk there. I have a very unhealthy history! I was a long time sufferer of asthma, upto my 40th birthday. (I am 55 now). Then I went to an ashram and through pranayama my asthma got cured. Now I have diabetes and also nerve pain due to it. Since I was taking medicines from childhood for my asthma and found no relief and finally it was pranayama that cured it, I decided that I shall not see a doctor for my diabetes and for 10 years I have not seen a doctor. At one time I tested my blood sugar in a library I frequent and found that it was about 480, which is very high. So I am pulling on, with faith in cure through yoga and meditation. Let us see what happens.


Sent at 21:08 on Saturday
cholayilbabu: o.k...c u later venuvetta. jyothy (my wife)waiting for dinner...


Venu: My best wishes to Jyothy. Bye for now.


cholayilbabu: bye

No comments:

Post a Comment